The purpose of this assignment is to use programming as a means of changing the filter on a photograph. You will use the antelope photo from Topic 1 and add either a purple or sunset filter to it.
During this process, you will learn how to iterate through lines of code in order to repetitively test data for conditional status, and change the data based upon the results.
- Locate the same photograph used in the Topic 1 assignment.
- Copy the file.
- Help build a program that prompts the user for the copied file.
- Modify the file to add a purple or sunset filter.
Submit the following in a compressed, zip file format:
- Your Python program; naming convention is: firstInitial+lastName+PurpleFilter.py. Example: dharalsonPurpleFiler.py
- At least one screen capture demonstrating that your program was functional