Research at least 7-10 scholarly articles about China’s economic development and address the following:
- Evaluate the role of economics in China’s economic development with regards to:China’s market reforms;
- The influence of modern economics and China’s reforms;
- China’s initial market economy establishment;
- Current challenges resulting from China’s economics.
- Analyze and evaluate China’s response to the recent global financial crisis.
- Critically evaluate China and global economic rebalancing.
- Provide a recommendation for further research.
Synthesize the paper as an international economics manuscript for consideration for publishing in a referred peer-reviewed journal on the topic of “Challenges of Multinational Enterprises Conducting Global Business.”
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.
Length: 12-15 pages (not including title and reference pages).
Do not copy.
Be original and professional