please answer the question is on top and please answer to correct because i post last time and they didn't give me wrong answer and just answer correct which one you can see red
THANKS>>>>>>>>>>>> Jones Products manufactures and sells to wholesalers approximately 500,000 packages per year of underwater markers at $3.97 per package. Annual costs for the production and sale of this quantity are shown in the table. Direct materials Direct labor Overhead Selling expenses Administrative expenses Total costs and expenses $ 640,000 160,000 480,000 200,000 133,000 $1,613,000 A new wholesaler has offered to buy 83,000 packages for $3.32 each. These markers would be marketed under the wholesaler's name and would not affect Jones Products' sales through its normal channels. A study of the costs of this additional business reveals the following: • Direct materials costs are 100% variable. • Per unit direct labor costs for the additional units would be 50% higher than normal because their production would require overtime pay at 12 times the usual labor rate. • 20% of the normal annual overhead costs are fixed at any production level from 450,000 to 600,000 units. The remaining 80% of the annual overhead cost is variable with volume. • Accepting the new business would involve no additional selling expenses. • Accepting the new business would increase administrative expenses by a $2,000 fixed amount. Required: Complete the three-column comparative income statement that shows the following (Round your intermediate calculations and per unit cost answers to 3 decimals) 1. Annual operating income without the special order. 2. Annual operating income received from the new business only. 3. Combined annual operating income from normal business and the new business. unit cost answers to 3 decimals) 1. Annual operating income without the special order. 2. Annual operating income received from the new business only. 3. Combined annual operating income from normal business and the new business. Per Unit Amounts Normal New Volume Business 3.97 $ 3.32 Total New Business $ 275,560 Normal Volume $ 1,985,000 Combined $ $ 2,260,560 Sales Variable costs: Direct materials Direct labor Variable overhead 746,240 199,840 1.280 0.320 0.770 2.370 4.740 1.600 1.280 0.480 0.770 2.530 5.060 0.950 X 640,000 160,000 385,000 X 1,185,000 2,370,000 (385,000) 106,240 39.840 63,910 % 209.990 419,980 (144,420) 448,910 X 1,394,990 2,789,980 (529,420) Contribution margin $ $ 0 Fixed costs: Fixed overhead Selling expenses Administrative expenses 96,000 200,000 133,000 429,000 858,000 96,000 200,000 137,000 4,000 4,000 Fixed overhead 433,000 Operating income 8,000 866,000 0 X Red text indicates no response was expected in a cell or a formula-based calculation is incorrect; no points deducted.